TERMS AND CONDITIONS / LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- Our Insurance cover is limited to clients' equipment and to Public Liability. Therefore, it is taken that the client understands and accepts the following Terms and Conditions before engaging in our services:-
- When engaged in PAT Testing; in no event shall we be liable for any losses whatsoever (including, without limitation, indirect, consequential or incidental losses) to business profits, business interruption, loss of business information (including computer data or similar data), or other related losses arising out of the use of our services.
- When PAT Testing; systems such as file servers, mail servers, network switches or hubs and telecommunications equipment will not be inspected or tested without the express permission of the client. These devices are generally left running for long periods and we cannot be held responsible if they fail to re-start or re-boot.
- It is assumed that important computer data and information is regularly and securely backed up by the client
- When PAT Testing equipment such as video recorders, clocks, central heating systems timers, burglar alarms etc that may lose their programmed memory when disconnected from mains voltage will (for this reason) only be uplugged and inspected or tested by us with the permission of the client and it is the responsibility of the client to arrange for reprogramming of this equipment, if necessary.